House Rules and useful information for Avon Farm Estate
These rules and guidelines apply to all five properties at Avon Farm: Tythe Barn, Meadow View, Stable Cottage, The Dovecote and Shepherds Hut.
Although the properties on the estate have 230 acres to enjoy please respect your neighbours as they are on holiday too.
- No Smoking in any of the properties
- No parties or events
- Check in time anytime after 3pm (unless specifically requested – early baggage drop off can usually be accommodated)
- Check out time by 10am
- Quiet time after 23:00 / 11pm
- Quiet time outside / no hot tub use after 10pm mid week, and 11pm weekends.
- Small dogs allowed at a cost of £25 per night (payable locally )
- Security deposit: If you damage the holiday accommodation, you may be charged for the replacement cost or fee to fix item.
- Deposit required for stays longer than 1 week
- Please note, we accept children under 2 but do not provide cots etc, so it is advisable to bring your own if needed.
- Long stays allowed for 28 days or more.
Safety features included in all properties:
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- First Aid Kit
- Air conditioning
NB. If any of these points are unclear or you wish to discuss anything not listed please feel free to call and discuss with either Clive or Serena.