Tythe Barn – Celebrate in Style
Spacious stunning 5 star accommodation that sleeps up to 14 holiday guests. This property has three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1: Private bedroom with two single beds and a sofa bed on the ground floor
- Bedroom 2: Has one kingsize bed and ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 3: Has one double bed, bunk beds and an ensuite shower room.
- Mezzanine Floor: Has two single beds, overlooking the magnificent open plan living area and an impressive view.
– Plus a Family bathroom, with bath, located on the ground floor.
In addition to the main beds there is a sofa bed in the open plan living area, providing a spacious and accessible holiday home to enjoy. The Tythe Barn interior has attractive wooden floors throughout, underfloor heating, plus an authentic wood burner and large television in the living area, plus an extra TV in bedroom 2.
The highly aesthetically pleasing, kitchen area is equipped with all the amenities you’d expect from a luxury holiday cottage for cooking and washing, including a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, cooker and hob. As you can see from our photographs all your friends or family party can dine together if they wish.
For There are a great variety of places to eat, drink or take away nearby if you fancy a night off, simply check out our Things to Do page or your Welcome Pack also lists eateries and attractions in nearby Bristol and Bath.
Parking and outdoor space Tythe Barn
Tythe Barn has parking for five vehicles outside. There is a large garden area fitted with practical artificial grass – green all year round! There is a BBQ for your use (please bring your own charcoal) garden furniture, plus your own private hot tub for six persons! Please adhere to hot tub instructions located in the welcome pack. Guests may go into the 15 stables, take a look at the goats, and chickens on the farm. If you are up early enough you can even help yourself to the fresh chicken eggs. There is a communal children’s play area and picnic bench, plus plenty of walks for dog lovers on the estate or along the river. We have also secured fishing rights for our stretch of the river on the farm, a short walk from the cottage.
If you wish to book a holiday stay at Avon Farm with a larger group of family members or friends we have 4 other Holiday Cottages, all close to each other, please just contact Clive or Serena via email or 07391 675499 to enquire about this group booking.
Sleeps up to 11
- A welcome glass of Prosecco for each guest.
- Bath robes and slippers for each guest.
- Towels and bed linen
- Toiletries and toilet roll
- Welcome basket, including cereal, biscuits, jam, butter, milk, tea, coffee, sugar
- Kitchen essentials: – Kitchen roll, kitchen foil, cling film.
- 1 bag of logs (from Oct – April), fire starter & lighter.
Shared Space at Avon Farm Estate
The Avon properties share the 230 acre grounds, certainly enough space for everyone! There is an outdoor Children’s play area, Fishing on-site (free of charge, but need to ask for a licence). There are chickens located beyond the car park (you may help yourselves to eggs) and a goat to observe and feed (within reason) – please ensure you supervise any children feeding the goats, clear any litter dropped and do not feed the horses as they are not not ours… You are more than welcome to pat or stroke a nose though as they’d love that! Be aware with little ones that there is an unfenced river in the ground.